Aiming for excellence
I am a Marketing professional with a Certificate in Vocational Training and one in COP Long Term Insurance. I have 3 years of cumulative work experience in different organizations. I have worked as a Customer Care Consultant, an Assistant Administration Officer and a Sales Officer.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Customer Care Cosultant
• Responsible for answering courteously inbound calls
• Respond to customer inquiries efficiently and accurately to callers,
• Clients always called with different issues and I was responsible for explaining the products to them so they understand what’s happens in their accounts.
• I ensured 80percent of customer’s issues are solved and 20percent escalated to team leaders depending on the issues coming in the center.
• Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company. (Credit card and debit card balances)
• Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
• Respond to emails, and send emails to support department so we can give customer feedback to proceed with the requested issue that needed to be attended by other department
• Send balance letter via email to customers, and indemnity letters for fraud department to make investigation on customer’s unknown transactions.
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures
• Confidentiality clause when dealing with Customer accounts.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
SALES AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
• Responsible for receiving incoming calls and those which needed my assistance like calls for placing orders and company documents in administration I was responsible for attending them and redirect those which needed assistance from support staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that Tender documents are printed sent to attorneys for certification and are filed in a manner that will be accessible for other departments to reach.
• I was responsible for making lot of copies and binding tender documents and sending them out to relevant companies.
• Ensuring that the Printing machine is taken for service and they is always enough stationary and cartridges, was also ensuring that every equipment is in good condition around the building and where they is need for repair
• I was taking out quotations in different companies to purchase the parts and hire maintenance personnel to resolve.
• Book meetings for the Director, manager and pharmacist, Book accommodation for guests
• Call clients and sell to them the products we have at the warehouse (telesales)
• Send newsletter for new products through emails
• Search and communicate with suppliers for the items not in the warehouse and quote client and ensuring drivers send Quotations to clients File the client’s invoices, scan documents, and file tender documents material