Aspiring Solutions Architect
I am a dynamic and well-knowledgeable, IT Systems & Application Specialist, Project Manager and Computer Engineer who has more 5 years of work experience working for large Private Companies in Botswana. I am well versed in implementing profound transformation of Information Technology business and organizational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage on the opportunities presented by today’s dynamic world of work.
My experience entails key performance areas such as IT Service Management, Risk Management, IT Applications Management, Stakeholder Management, Leadership, Business Development, Commercial Awareness, Project Management, Business Strategy Development and Implementation, Management Coaching, Organizational Culture, Strategy and Planning, Talent Management, Performance Management amongst others.
I have proved to be a competent professional who has demonstrated exceptional people management skills through my experiences as Information Technology Engineer at Nashua Botswana and Cyber African Cyber Security. Through these, I am responsible for supporting the IT Department, which is focused on continuous process and quality improvement. I acquire and deploy technology resources, with the goal of ensuring improved service delivery, increased Business/IT alignment, and increased efficiency. My experience and deep expertise cuts across many different sectors, with exposure in process excellence and compliance to industry standards.
I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree (Bsc) in Computer Engineering from the Lobachevsky State University, and multiple industry leading IT certifications.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
● Manage routine to moderately complex maintenance and enhancement activities with
service providers supporting corporate applications.
● Develop and foster relationships with business units to manage the application
maintenance and support services.
● Document new functional requirements for HR, Finance, Legal and Risk business areas,
and propose optimal solutions for addressing them.
● Develop project plans and manage project deliverables (enhancements to current
systems or new applications) within the area of expertise, on time and within scope and
● Coordinate testing and approval activities with clients, internal IT resources, and service
providers to ensure the quality of deliverables.
● Assist in the preparation of capital projects for new initiatives that impact corporate and
● Directly monitor all service level agreements impacting corporate and operational
● Plan and organize the sprints for quarterly defined milestones, and organize and
participate in daily scrum meetings and activities to fulfill the objectives.
● Manage relationships with third-party service providers, and build on best practices to
improve service delivery.
● Provide technical leadership in the optimization and design of the Bank’s business
process models and the architecture supporting these models.
● Monitor and continuously improve End-of-Day processes.
● Champion innovation and institutional change through IT-led initiatives that improve
service delivery, and increase efficiency and productivity.
Manage And Coordinate
● Manage, maintain and support technology services/platforms to meet operational
requirements of the business
● Report directly to the IT Manager to update on project operations, technical service
needs, and overall project management.
● Improving multiple sites' user experience through Installation and configuration of IP
cameras and related NVRs, Network with LAN/WAN and active directory for continuous
company connection, testing software performance throughout the desktop network to
ensure peak performance, and administration of standardized software rollouts to end-
● Ensure effective deployment of solutions by advising on vendor contracts, coordinating
IT purchases, supporting the development of policies (implementation and
maintenance), operating procedures, and FAQs for documentation for staff and clients.
● Overseeing the development and operations of client databases, training programs, and
evaluation programs to ensure overall high-quality performance
● Assist with miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Installation and configuration
of firewalls at client sites.
5 | Page
Strategic Thinking and Innovation
● Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting
strategy implementation. Design and model solutions for customer innovation and
experience along with similar initiatives variants.
● Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design
outputs to their work.
● Manage prime team functions and activities for strategic direction. Ensure to share
decisions’ authority to translate strategies in procedures and programs.
● Perform as strategic partner to head innovation of influence change and new processes.
● Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and
types concurrently. Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership
using informal and formal communication.
● Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery fulfills expectations.
Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate
with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
● Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with
customers and management.
● Developing organizational operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
employees and following up on work results.
● Maintaining team results by counseling, training and disciplining employees; and
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Develops team by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential
● Performance and operational management of a small team working across multiple
programs and locations. Inspiring, motivating and supporting staff so that they are
thinking and acting at their best, delivering high quality work, working as an effective
team and meeting organizational and individual objectives.
● Coordinate (and in some cases manage) the work of external communication
consultants and identify new consultants with additional expertise