Malking IT simpler ,Faster and less expensive
I am an IT support professional with a proven track record of providing specialist technical and help-desk support. I have extensive experience of working in the front-line helping clients and colleagues resolve complex technical IT issues. I have been exposed to a wide range of technologies & able to play a key role in diagnosing hardware and software problems and to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
IT Support Technician
• Performing diagnostic tests and troubleshooting to identify clients issues
• Providing customers with accurate information on IT products and services
• Developing and implementing technical procedures effective in quickly addressing customers’ problems to minimize downtime
• Carrying out assessments to determine the need for changes in hardware/software configurations
• Educating clients on procedures for resolving or preventing recurrence of a technical problem
• Act as liaison between the IT unit of an organization and it’s clients
• Explain and provide IT solutions to customers in non-technical and comprehensible terms
• Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking and infrastructure issues.
• Hardware and software Maintenance at the Cinemas.
• Maintenance and updating of group Servers.
• Projector Maintenance and Service
• Maintenance and updating the Vista System.
• Modification and customization commercial programs for internal needs.
• Responsible for supporting end user software such as Microsoft windows, Microsoft Office and application firewall
• Preparing evaluations of software and hardware and recommend improvements and upgrades for all systems to meet business need
• Maintain the company network infrastructure.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair.
• BSc (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering, Second Class Honours
Computer Systems Engineering with knowledge and skills in areas of Deep learning, Product Development, Cyber Resilience & Incident Response, User Experience Design, Advanced Data Technologies, Knowledge Engineering and Data Analytics in the context of Computing Systems as well as the experience using the state-of-the-art tools